Thursday, January 18, 2007

Business is...?


I have way too much to blog about and no time today. So I'll skip over the holidays and my trip to Dallas (that's right Texas...with 4 children under 6...I'll save that story for another time.) and get right to my latest venture.
I opened up an Etsy shop!!!
I have no idea what Etsy stands for but it's a wonderful place where handcrafted goods can be bought and sold.
So I set up shop and put my wares out for all the web-savvy shoppers to see.
This is very brave for me because I'm not much of a business woman. I like to make the stuff...selling it something different.
So, if you'd like to see it go to
www.preciouspetunia.etsy.com
and have a look around!

6 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Good for you! I'm glad you're doing something with the jewelry since it is so pretty. I hope it works out for you!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger mymeanderings said...

SO glad you are doing this!!!!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel!

I found you off of Janet's site, which I found off of my sister's site. How are you? We had a baby in July. Her name is Evangeline (Evie). I enjoyed seeing pics of your little one. Have a good weekend!

Jenna (Bergey) Schmitz

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is THAT! You are such an inspiration :) Glad you got to see Liz and Dan. Do you LOVE having your own house? How old is John now? Do you have a nickname for him? Sorry so many questions :) Thanks for your thoughtful comment... keep praying for the "situation".

Janet

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Laura Siegrist said...

congratulations! it is very brave of you, and your creations are beautiful! good luck on your business.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Full of JOY said...

everything looks beautiful!! good for you, girl! that's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home