Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Curtains


I have new kitchen curtains!
Our old ones were dark and drab and I wanted something light and happy! I found this fabric by Joel Dewberry on Sew Mama Sew. I love it!
The pattern was very simple and it was so enjoyable to be working with this fabric! Now I'm wondering what to put in my upstairs bathroom!
And I couldn't post without adding some pictures of the boys.
John and I enjoyed the first watermelon of the season getting as messy as possible, just as it should be!
A few weeks ago we went out to see my parents in Pennsylvania. We had a great time being in their home and spending time with them. I'm sorry for those of you we did not see while we were there but it was a last-minute whirlwind trip and as most good things do, it went by too fast!
Sam and Dad enjoyed getting to know one another. Sam's full name is Samuel J. Edwin Brewer the J is in honor of my father James. And the Edwin has been a Jeffery family name for generations. So Dad and Sam have a special bond. :)
Here John is with his most treasured possession, his "white bwandet" and Grandma Jeffery who made it for him. Grandma has fifteen grandchildren and we are all multiplying like rabbits so she has a number of great grandchildren. She makes one blanket for each grandchild's family so she doesn't have to make one for each baby who comes along.
And that's what's been going on in the Brewer household!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fabric is so so cool, I noticed the prints on the wall right away!

SO glad you are blogging again!

Love, JO

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Laura Siegrist said...

LOVE the curtains!! how do you do it? i have a hard time doing my crafts with one kid and the house, how do you plan your time out for those things with 2 kids? maybe i need to revamp my time management...

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger the brewers said...

I love the fabric, Rachel! You have knack for finding (and creating) really beautiful things!

Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home