Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cozy John


John's quilt is finally finished!
I think blogging about it the other day made me feel more accountable to get it done faster. It all came together quickly and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! John was really excited about it while I was stitching away and kept trying to snuggle up in it while it was still full of pins!I can see that quilting is going to be yet another artistic addiction but when we're all cozy this winter with our handmade goods I'll be happy for it!

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Brewer said...

The quilt is lovely. It looks great on John's big-boy-bed, and I think that hes quite fond of it. I'm always so impressed with the way you tackle projects like this. You're an example to me...to take on new things, even when I'm not sure that I can do it! I love you...chris.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I LOVE it! You've inspired me to get started on Noah's...someday. =) AND I can't believe I keep forgetting to call you about this but I found some paper on my dining room table....some beautiful paper. I'll be emailing you in a minute to see when you're free to come and do some muraling (is that a word?) with me.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger the brewers said...

It looks great, Rachel. You're very talented! We love, and miss, you guys!

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you mixed stripes with dots and then that funky green!
Very cool!
Love, JO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home