Thursday, June 05, 2008

Poor Unphotogenic Sam

(Look! Two posts in one week! Ha!)
It seems that Sam is as unphotogenic as his mother. I promise you, in real life he is really cute! He has the best laugh and his smile lights up his whole face if not the whole room. So I thought I would post some of his better pictures from the last few months so you will believe me. :)
See?!! He is cute!
I think he looks very handsome and pensive in this shot.
And for the record he does have hair, it's just blonde and very fine. He is quite different from his hairy older brother but I'm sure it will even out someday! :)
That's John with his friend Sammy Bergwerff (isn't she lovely?!).
Craftiness coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

He's not 'unphotogenic', you just have to take dozens, or more, in order to get a good one! Now that you are back to blogging, I will have to link you again on my blog. I gave up there for awhile :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home