Monday, May 29, 2006






So it's been awhile since I've written. I think I've been in too many projects. Yarn projects, jewelry projects, books, child-rearing, and other various creative ventures. It's fun to have so much going but sometimes it makes my head spin.
We had a great time at Matthew and Jodi's wedding in Georgia. Georgia is a wonderful state and the wedding was beautiful. It was a 14 hour drive to get to Atlanta and we all drove together! That's Mark, Stacy, Emma, Madelynn, Brayden, Jacob, Gary, Kathy, Chris, John and I in two vehicles. Praise the Lord for portable DVD players! We had a great trip and arrived home tired but still on speaking terms.
Today is Memorial Day and I am enjoying some time with family. It's bright and sunny (so why am I inside on the computer?) and Chris has the day off! Here are some new pictures of John.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger mymeanderings said...

I would love to see some of your projects! The scarf and jewlery you made your Mom were awesome. I played around with one of my Mom's scarves but it did not come out as cool.
You sound delightfully busy..thanks for taking the time to post! John is so cute!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger the brewers said...

Glad to see you back on here! I love to read about what is going on in your lives and especially see precious pictures of my dear John Boy!! Love you!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Rachel,
I can't wait to tell you about the weekend we have had in Florida. Noah cut a tooth this weekend (mom told me on the phone today.) FINALLY!
Also, I got a blogspot, you'll have to check it out:
www.sweetpeahead.blogspot.com
Talk to you in a couple days. We come home Monday, pray for out safety please!

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE fan of projects! And I love that picture you posted in your last entry of the chairs by the water in Georgia. It looks absolutely refreshing and amazingly beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time! We all need to get away once in a while.
p.s. these pictures of John are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home