Friday, May 01, 2009

"Chris Brewer is Amazing!!!"

or...
"Happy Mother's Day to me!!!"


Chris surprised me today with these portraits of the boys.
I was so moved when he gave them to me. They are so lovely.
The amount of detail is amazing but these pictures don't do them justice.
I love that John has his long hair in his portrait.
The artist really captured the curls from this picture.

Sam's expression came through so well. I can see it especially in his eyes and lips.
I can't find the picture the artist was using so you'll have to trust me...the likeness is amazing.
Chris is so thoughtful and I am grateful to have such a giving and creative husband. This gift is such a treasure!

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous amanda j said...

who did those? they're awesome!!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! Way to go, Chris!
Also - I love your quilt! It turned out great!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a special gift...a true treasure!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jo said...

What a cool idea, I love it!!!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger affectioknit said...

I love those drawings - that's such a special gift!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home